Results

Thursday, March 1, 2007

How to lay them in 25 minutes flat! macking tips

"

Hi, I noticed you not noticing me." Adrian Tirla´s approach line.
Case
Study: How to bag them in 25 minutes flat! Ok, I know this newsletter is longer
than usual, but this is the latest, hottest, easiest way to get laid. Other than
the timeswomen picked me up to have sex, this was the fastest! And it can work
for anyone, as you´ll see.

Last week I was at a beer fest in Brazil.
As with all beer fests, it had a lot of drunken motherfuckers, pukeycurbs,
loud music etc. I was on a mission to get laid, but it was atough one: single
women here live with their parents, and ALL the guysare players. So one-night
stands don’t come about everyday, and whenthey do, it is usually with some
native mack. But I had to try.

I was walking around, looking for a fine chick to hit on.
There was a girl that looked like one of my cousins, so that was myapproach line.- Excuse me; are you a cousin of mine?- No! she replied, somewhat humored. That was my green light.Is your last name Berger?Burger?Berger, with an e.Nope.What about Lee? Or Schwartz? Brown? McCartney? DeNiro? Fox? Bush?Einstein? Brando? Jordan? At this point she was already cracking up.


I sensed a good vibe from her, so I kept the conversation going abouther: where she is from, when she got there, where she was staying etc.
I realized that she was letting me do the boob-touch, so I knew she wasenjoying it.
After about five minutes of chit chat, I asked her name, and exchange 3cheek kisses, as is customary here in Brazil. After the last cheekkiss, I went in for a lip kiss. She moved away slightly. I then triedagain, and she smiled. I tried again and she let me kiss her. We madeout for a while (you got to get their motor running).
People around were surprised, but I kept at it for another few minutes.We then found a corner and chatted some more.
The chat was groundbreaking, at least for me. I think I have finallyfound out how to get them excited by talking about sex.
(For those of you who haven’t read my book, I state adamantly to nottalk about sex with a chick, as it gets their guard up.) Although thislaw still applies, I would like to add an addendum:

****** After making out with them, you can strike a conversation thatstarts off slightly sexual, but that soon becomes sexually revealing.

The way this played out with her was that I asked her where she worked.She told me some mall. I asked if it was at the sex shop in that mall.She giggled a no. I told her that I thought I had seen her therebefore, maybe buying a dildo.- No, never!- Or maybe it was big electric vibrator?- Nope!- Maybe a male blow up doll?- Nooo! Ok, maybe!She was enjoying the sex talk. So I stated a variation of the 20questions game, where I ask her a question, she has to answer, then sheasks me a question.- Do you have a dildo?- No.- Do you? She asked.- I once bought one for my girl friend.- My turn, have you ever used a dildo?- Once.- Was it good?- It was ok, too smooth, I like the bumpy ones.- The real deal, huh?- Yeah, warm, hard, the whole nine yards.- I only got 7 inches.She laughs.Her turn: What positions do you like?- Doggy style and sitting.- What about you?- Doggy style.- What about 69?- They are ok.- I love them.- What about when I go down on you, do you like that?- Its ok, but I rather you go in me.- Your not very clitoral huh?- I guess not.- So you should get a dildo.- Will you buy me one?- I’ll have one made from my dick, for you to use when I’m away.- My turn: oral, do you like to give or receive?- Give.- What do you like about it?- I like the way it feels in my mouth.(I was going to ask if she like to swallow, but I skipped on that, toorisky)Her turn: Are you an ass or a tit man?- Both, but mostly tits. Can I feel yours (as I grabbed them before sheanswered)?My turn: are you wet right now (as I pushed my underpants againsthers)?- Soaking.
Ok, she was on fire and so was I. I had to persuade her to my hotelroom, otherwise I would lose that momentum we had. What would be a goodexcuse to get her to my room?
- Have you tried a body shot?- What’s that?- Oh my god, it is the most fun way to drink tequila, want to try?- Ok.- I got a bottle in my room, want to wait here or want walk with me?- I’ll walk.It was on; although I could not let her get rational or let her friendsstop her.
- We’re going to go get a bottle of tequila and we’ll be back, I toldher friends, we’ll be back in jiffy. Meet you here.- OK!

During the walk, I stuck to the twenty questions while making out withher occasionally.We got to the motel. She wanted to stay downstairs and wait, I told hershe should come up so we can do a shot up there, since we needed to cutsome limes.
We got up; she went to the bathroom (probably to clean up). I got thelimes and tequila ready. She got out; I gave her a shot glass, lime,cheers and swig! Damn good! I grab her by the waste, we make out somemore, I started taking off her clothes, and she grabs my dick. Itsmotherfucking on! My pants come off before hers (you got to lead somegirls) throw her on the bed and the rest is history.
30 minutes later we are back with her friends with the bottle oftequila. No one suspected a thing, except that she wouldn’t stopsmiling.

******* End of Case Study

In retrospect, I guess what was essential was first to find a chickthat enjoyed your approach line.
Then, what helped was that we made out less than 5 minutes, making thewhole experience emotional from the start, making it seem like we hitit off right away.
The new technique is the sex talk, which, I must remind you, shouldonly be used after you made out with the chick and you two are both inthat comfort zone where you two feel like you have been dating for awhile. Any other time and you’ll scare her.
The last key thing was to close the deal right away. Take her to aprivate area, a nook, your room or apartment, car etc. so that you twocan get a little wilder. Just don’t tell them what you plan to dothere, come up with a different excuse.

Try this out tonight. Let me know on Monday how fast it worked for you.
Cheers,Anthony

No comments: